Skip to main content

Repair Your World - Start Now



Dear friend

Sit with yourself (your-self) for an hour. Don't do anything, Disconnect everything from the outside world. Don't think about your problems. Spend the whole time thinking about everything good that has ever happened to you; everyone who has ever phoned you to spend time with you (have you ever phoned yourself to spend time with yourself?).

Repeat every time you feel a bit low: "May I be filled with loving kindness; May I be well; May I be peaceful and at ease; May I be happy." And add if you like: "I am unique; I am worthwhile; there is no one in the world like me." And if necessary think about your body and the millions of things that are going on every second and be truly thankful that everything is working just as it should.

And if you can, change the I in the affirmations above to someone's name. or a group of people: firstly people you love and cherish; then your friends; then your acquaintances; and then in a few months of sitting, perhaps add your "enemies". You'll feel amazing that you are sending beautiful healing energy to these people; or animals; or anything.

And then think about what you can eat, drink, breathe and think more clearly and consciously and then add that to what you are thinking about. And your body will work even better. Make one change each week for the rest of your life.

You'll find the place.

Love,
David.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designing your own electricity system - part 7 (fridges)

Here are some specifications regarding energy saving fridges. Tafelberg sell some of the Ardo range of fridges. The Ardo rating is: 130KWH rating per year. Even if it really uses 165KWH per year, that will be amazing as an A++ energy star fridge is rated at 380KWH per year and a normal fridge much higher than that. My normal fridge (which I still need to replace) uses approximately 660 kwh per year which at 70 cents per kwh (my rate) is about R40 per month. Note that this is only based on one day's usage. After a few months, I will have a more accurate number. The Ardo fridge uses about 40Watts when it is on and is so quiet that a friend on mind has it in his passage outside two of the bedrooms. At 165kwh per year , the Ardo fridge costs R10 per month. A normal fridge is about R2000 and an Ardo fridge is about R8000. The difference is R6000, so R6000 / R30 (saving) = 200 months = 17 years. Not a very good payback period, but remember what I said in an earlier part of this blog s

Spying (seeing) our future - Parasha Sh'lach - Sh'lach - DAWS Episode 37